Thursday, April 3, 2014

God Answers Prayers

  Dear Readers,
     I know I promised you I would tell you about the pageant training session I went to. It went very well. My brother walked me in and made sure I checked in okay. Then he left and I went and found a girl who was sitting by herself. She was really sweet and shy. I was afraid that I was making her feel uncomfortable because I was a very open stranger, but when all the contestants were called to sit in the front seats, she found me and sat by me again. That made me feel really good.
     The lady that spoke to us was very encouraging and showed us and graded us on how to do things. I learned a lot and enjoyed myself greatly. I got to meet a couple other girls who were there, and they were all very nice. I am so glad I went.
    When I came home... okay, not exactly when I came home, because it was 8:30 and I was too tired to worry so I just watched Return to Snowy River. It was more like the next morning that I got nervous again. I felt like raising all the money for this would be too hard. I received a letter from my dad's boss -who I had gone to and given my little speech hoping maybe the company would be one of my sponsors. She told me that she would give me almost all the rest of the money I needed. I am so excited! It was not that I doubted that God could provide, but I wasn't sure if this was his will. Now I believe it is.
     Thank you all for supporting me with your prayers. Please pray that I have confidence and am loving and encouraging to everyone I meet.
~Daughter of the Light

No comments:

Post a Comment