Saturday, August 2, 2014

Purpose


     H. John 10:40-43; Then Jesus went back across the Jordan to the place where John had been baptizing in the early days. There he stayed, and many people came to him. They said, “Though John never performed a sign, all that John said about this man was true.” And in that place many believed in Jesus.
     E. You don't have to perform miraculous signs in order to speak the truth. John changed many people's lives just by talking and telling about Jesus.
     A. I may never heal someone or have the power to walk on water, but I can tell others about Jesus. I can pray for them too. If John had not gone ahead of Jesus, less people would have accepted and believed in Jesus. I have a purpose. It is a purpose that is not better but not less than any other purpose. It is different than most others. I do not have to do miracles to make a difference or fulfill my purpose in this world. I have to listen to what I am being called to do, and do it without complaint.
     R. Dear God,
                   Please help me to pray more and not try to take everything on myself. Remind me that it is you who initiates people's hears. I am here to make a difference the way you want me to make a difference, because in myself, I can do nothing, but with you, I can do anything. Thank you.
Amen
~Daughter of the Light~

No comments:

Post a Comment