Monday, November 25, 2013

You are Alive for a Purpose

     1 John 4:16; Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. Why do I encourage you to obey God by loving others? 2 John 1:3; Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and from Jesus Christ, the Father's Son, will be with us in truth and love.  God loves his children and will protect and provide for them. Yes, we still endure hardships, but we have God with us to get us through. I feel bad for those who go through distressing times and do not have God with them. I wish I could just go to everyone of those people, give them a hug, and tell them that their creator loves them.  When they tell me that they feel like they cannot do anything, I'll tell them. 1 John 5:4; Everyone born of God overcomes the world. We just have to believe and ask for his help.
     I encourage you -my readers- to love others as Christ loves you. I pray for you that he will give you strength to overcome the barricades in your lives. May God be with you. Have a great day, and keep in mind this: You are here for a purpose. If you were not, you would not be alive. Everyday you wake up, think to yourself: "I am alive. Thank you God. You must want me to do something. Help me to accomplish your will."  I use to think suicidal thoughts, but now I know better than that. I would not be on this planet, in this age if it were not God's will. Who am I to remove myself from here? That is for God to do.  So, live today -live everyday- as if you were not going to live then next.  And when you do wake up in the morning the next day, praise God for thinking of you and giving you a purpose.
~Daughter of the Light

No comments:

Post a Comment