Saturday, May 3, 2014

His Plans For Me

Proverb 19:21;
Many are the plans in a person’s heart,
but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.

     This is hard for me to hear sometimes. I know that the Lord has greater plans for me than I could ever dream of, but I have some pretty good plans for me too. I know the plans I have for me and I know they are safe and totally what I love doing. Sometimes I tell myself that those have to be God's plans for me because they are so good, but I have a feeling he has something else for me. It scares me a little which is terrible. Why should I be scared of something amazing that is going to happen to me. I guess it is because I am afraid of the unknown. I am a control freak. I need to work on trusting God and being okay when he tells me to stop what I am doing because it is not his plan.
Jeremiah 29:11;
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
~Daughter of the Light

No comments:

Post a Comment