Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Psalm 94:17-19


Psalm 94:17:19;
 Unless the Lord had given me help,
    I would soon have dwelt in the silence of death.
18 When I said, “My foot is slipping,”
    your unfailing love, Lord, supported me.
19 When anxiety was great within me,
    your consolation brought me joy.


     Trust in the Lord. Call on him when you are in need and he will help you.
     There is no need to worry. God is just as much in control of the world now as he has ever been.There is no need to fear. Focus on the Lord and he will make your path straight. He will take care of you because he is a compassionate, faithful God. His love is so big. He wants to spoil you, but you have to humble yourself first. You have to ask for help first. Otherwise he will keep standing at the door and knocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment