Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Let the Holy Spirit Talk

     Luke 12:11-12; When you are brought before synagogues, rulers and authorities, do not worry about how you will defend yourselves or what you will say, 12 for the Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what you should say.  
     How wonderful it would be if the Holy Spirit said everything for us! There would be no fighting or quarreling. I would not have to worry about putting my foot in my mouth, but then we would not have a choice to say what we want. God gave us that choice. I am grateful for that choice, but when God wants to put words in my mouth when I am speaking to important people, he can go right ahead. I will not stop him. He knows so much better than I do. He would be so much more convincing than I would. He is perfect, and I am not. That is why he is God, and I am not.
~Daughter of the Light

No comments:

Post a Comment