Saturday, December 21, 2013

The Egyptians against God

     Exodus 14:23-25; The Egyptians pursued them, and all Pharaoh’s horses and chariots and horsemen followed them into the sea. 24 During the last watch of the night the Lord looked down from the pillar of fire and cloud at the Egyptian army and threw it into confusion. 25 He jammed the wheels of their chariots so that they had difficulty driving. And the Egyptians said, “Let’s get away from the Israelites! The Lord is fighting for them against Egypt."
     I find it fascinating that even the Egyptians could see what was going on and they knew and feared God. They realized what they had gotten themselves into and regretted it. I do not want to be like that. I do not want to be all cocky and think I have everything under control. God always knows best, and he will take care of me. He will protect me from my enemies. I shall put my trust in him.
~Daughter of the Light

No comments:

Post a Comment