Thursday, February 13, 2014

Judge and Innocence

     1 Corinthians 4:3-4; I care very little if I am judged by you or by any human court; indeed, I do not even judge myself. 4 My conscience is clear, but that does not make me innocent. It is the Lord who judges me.  Paul told the Corinthians that he didn't care if they judge him. Probably after being in jail so much, he knew God was the only judge that mattered. Because he had his eye focused on God, he was not held back by what others might think of him. He knew that after all the mistakes he made, God still loved him and that was good enough for him to keep going.
     This is another scripture that really reminds me that even if I feel that something should be right doesn't necessarily make it right. It has been really hard for me to grasp, but I love how Paul fully embraces it.
~Daughter of the Light

No comments:

Post a Comment