Thursday, January 30, 2014

Being Less Prideful

     Deuteronomy 8:17-18; You may say to yourself, “My power and the strength of my hands have produced this wealth for me.” 18 But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth...  Oh, I aught myself doing something like this yesterday. I was talking to my mom and I said that I had done really well at something and as I said that, I realized that it was not because of me that that had happened but because of God. I don't even remember what it was about I just remember having that realization.
     I have to tell you, being on the Daniel Fast has definitely brought me to have a closer relationship with God. It is so wonderful and I am overwhelmingly happy. I encourage you -my readers- to do this fast as well because I want you to be as happy as I am. It is hard work, but it is so worth it. I also feeling like God is telling me more often when I need to be less prideful. It is really nice to have someone helping me to be a better person. Especially when it is God and he says things perfectly and you can't really argue with God or say something like, "You're not the boss of me."
     I pray that God would bless you in all you do. Have a great day my friends.
~Daughter of the Light

No comments:

Post a Comment