Monday, January 20, 2014

Judging

     Mark 7:15; Nothing outside a person can defile them by going into them. Rather, it is what comes out of a person that defiles them.  There are several things people can get out of this verse, but for me, the first thing that comes to mind is, do not to judge others. They may wear weird clothes or have a personality that at first glance seems really annoying, but don't assume you know what they are like just from a few minutes of observation.
     I really need to work on this. Yesterday, I had to hang out with a lot of people, and there were these two teenagers that had strange clothes, their hair was messy, and one of them was just... strange... weird... annoying. I judged them in like, five seconds. Why do I do that? I don't know, but it is a habit that I need to brake. Any advice on how I could brake that?
~Daughter of the Light

No comments:

Post a Comment