Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Prayer

Acts 28:26-27;
You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.”
27 For this people’s heart has become calloused;
they hardly hear with their ears,
and they have closed their eyes.
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts
and turn, and I would heal them.”
     Dear Jesus,
          Please forgive me for being rebellious. Please teach me to listen to you. Help me not to stray away. I really do want to be healed, and I really do want to please you. I want to follow what you tell me to do. I want to be bold and courageous, but I'm not sure how. Please God, fill me with the understanding so that I many hear you, with the power to see what you want me to do, and with the strength to do what you say. Thank you Lord.
Amen.
~Daughter of the Light

No comments:

Post a Comment